Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser
The handgrip exerciser is adjustable from 10kg all the way to the 60kg range. Turn the end knob to change your resistance.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Use the handgrip exerciser to improve the overall strength of your hands, fingers and wrist. Suitable for people with Arthritis, Tendonitis and Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Benefits of an Adjustable Hand Grip Exerciser
- Wrist Grip
- Adjustable tension and weight (for various large and small hand sizes)
- Improves finger strength
- Improves overall hand and forearm strength
- Ideal for rock climbers
- Padded handle
The adjustable handgrip exerciser makes strengthening your grip easy, with being small and compact in size and having ergonomic grip handles, whilst also being designed to increase resistance level, hand strength, toning forearms, fingers, and hand muscles.
You have have seen tennis players using these and it works well in tandem with our weight lifting wrist straps.
What Are The Best Hand Grip Exercises
- To use the gripping tool to its full capacity, perform your exercises differently by doing the following.
- Place your thumb on one side and your index and middle finger on the other and then squeeze or with the gripper upside-down, place your palm on one side and your pinky and ring finger on the other and squeeze.
- By moving your hand and finger positions, you give your wrist a better overall targeted workout.
How often should you use Hand Grips?
2 to 3 times a week should be sufficient to improve grip strength, and you can train more frequently if you vary the technique. Like any body part, your hands should be trained using the same strategy you would train your biceps or quadriceps in the gym.
Warm up before you begin, and don't focus on a high number of repetitions, stick to low to moderate levels, and don't overdo it by doing 4 robust/heavy duty sets or more per week. Use different fingers and mix up positions or the length of time you hold for to see the best results.