Weight Lifting Wrist Support Straps
It is important to protect your joints whilst strength training, and the weight lifting wrist straps do exactly that. Are you suffering from any pain in the wrist, or are you starting to get pain after a workout? Use the weight lifting wrist straps to help. With comfort and support for any lift, you know you can lift at your best.
Benefits of using Weight Lifting Wrist Support Straps
- Easy to carry
- Extremely supportive
- Prevents Injury (like our resistance bands)
Our straps are built for comfort and stability, made from cotton and elastic material that absorbs sweat and prevents irritation. The extra support they provide enables your wrist joints to withstand heavier lifting and minimise the chance of injury. Wearing the weight lifting wrist straps provides you with the stability and control to lift your personal best!
How To Use Weight Lifting Wrist Straps
- As mentioned above, you need to use the supports when you want to provide yourself with a higher stability level.
- Wrap the strap around your wrist and attach the end on top of your strap using velcro.
- Make sure you slot your thumb through the ring provided.
- Keep your wrists as vertical as possible, and try not to let them fall too far back towards your arm when lifting any weights.
Contact us for more info.