Hard Spiky Massage Ball
FREE DELIVERY IN THE UK
A deep tissue spiky massage ball that really hits the spot when it comes to recovery! If you need help to repair your muscles and speed up your muscle recovery, then this ball is perfect for you. The spiky massage ball can even be used on your most sensitive areas, such as your neck and the arches of your feet.
Deep Tissue Hard Spiky Massage Ball Benefits
- Easy to use with tight muscles
- Effective muscle recovery (like our circulation bands)
- Suitable for aches and pains
- Releases tension when you apply pressure
- Travel friendly
This trigger point massage ball is made from a hardwearing dense material, perfect for getting deep into your muscle tissue. This will help stimulate the muscle to increase blood flow whilst decreasing recovery time.
What is a Spiky Massage Ball?
The spiky massage ball can be used pre-workout to relieve any tension to prepare your muscles or post-workout to release muscle tension you may have built up.
One side of the ball features rounded protrusions designed to mirror a massage therapists' fingertips, perfect for beginners or tight muscles and injury recovery. The other side of the ball features more spiky protrusions for a deeper, more intense tissue massage.
Size - 8cm diameter
How to use the Massage Ball
- To begin, you will need a solid flat surface, e.g. a wall or the floor.
- Using your chosen flat surface, place the ball between your affected area and the flat surface.
- Roll the ball vertically, horizontally and diagonally until you find your trigger point. This will be the tightest and most tender spot.
- Once you have located the spot (e.g. in between the shoulder blades), really work at it in a small hard motion in all directions. Sometimes you might find this is too uncomfortable, don't worry.
- Massage around the trigger point until it feels loose enough to work it.